- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 ™ Processor
- MlL-STD 81OG tested, 4 ft. / 1.2m drop proof.
- IP65, one-meter tumble test.
- Hot swap battery, integrated 6500mAh battery pack.
- Hardware TPM 2.0.
- Gb ethernet port with PEX support for reliable communication & maintenance.
- Optional Windows® Hello camera & optional finger print authentication support for biometric security system.
- Optional vehicle dock, office dock.
- Optional briefcase handle, stylus, hand strap.
- Optional 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband.
- Optional RFID/NFC/20 Honeywell barcode readers for data acquisition.
- Optional Intel® RealSense 3D camera to create smart service of Industrial 4.0.
Battery: > 5000 mAh
Drop: 4 ft
Size: > 12"
Memory: 128 GB
Nits: 750 nits - 1000 nits
Operating System: WIN 10
Processor Type: Intel i5, Intel i7
Product Group: Tablets
RAM: 8 GB
Weight: 1,50 kg - 2,00 kg
Whether you’re collecting data, crunching numbers or viewing graphics, the Algiz RT7’s powerful Qualcomm quad-core processor provides reliable, uninterrupted work performance. And the Algiz RT7 doesn’t just run Android flawlessly — its capacitive touchscreen also enhances the Android experience with five-point multi-touch capability, 600-nit high-brightness sunlight readability and chemically strengthened glass.
PM-311B, the world’s first tablet that can read up to 3 lines of machine-readable zone (MRZ) data - enabling it to capture, identify, and process passport, visa and ID card information. With a 508-dpi capacitive and high-performance fingerprint reader, PM-311B can collect more detailed/accurate fingerprint characteristics and match them to database.
MlL-STD 81OG tested, 5 ft. / 1.5m drop proof. IP65, one-meter tumble test. Hot swap battery, integrated 10800mAh/ 3.7V battery pack. Windows® 10 loT Enterprise. Firmware TPM 2.0. 10/100 Ethernet port. Optional finger print authentication support for biometric security system. Optional vehicle dock, office dock, battery charger. Optional briefcase handle, stylus, hand strap. Optional 4G LTE…
IMT-BTs are EN-60601-1 certified and rated IP65 for resistance to contaminants.The IMT-BT holds its own next to consumer tablets, with a 10.1" capacitive touchscreen and built-in megapixel cameras on the front and rear. Ruggedized with an IP65 rating, the IMT-BT easily withstands drops from 1.5m (with optional protective housing). The display is protected by ultra-strong…