- Semi-rugged design with Intel Celeron N3350
- MIL-STD-810G & IP65 certified, 4-feet drop resistance
- 10.1” TFT color LCD 1280 x 800 HD
- 5 point projected capacitive multi-touch panel
- High mobility with multiple connectivity including WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
- Hot-swappable battery with optimized battery life up to 6 hours
- G-sensor, light sensor, 2M/8M Camera
- Option SCR, 1D/2D Barcode scanner
Drop: 4 ft
Size: 10" - 11"
Memory: 64 GB
Nits: < 350 nits
Operating System: WIN 10
Processor Type: Intel Celeron
Product Group: Tablets
RAM: 4 GB
Weight: 0,75 kg - 1,00 kg
The SOL PA501 is powered by an octa-core processor running Android 9 Pie, the GMS (Google Mobile Service) certified SOL PA501 is a masterpiece designed for field service, fire and rescue, and EMS professionals. The tablet features impressive performance and communication capabilities with endurable battery life to deliver unheard of performance for mobile workforces. Fitted…
Like all its predecessors, the new PX501 combined with high-resolution WUXGA (1920x1200) and 1000 nits brightness sunlight readable display. A unique feature of this new version is hyper dimming option to adapt low ambient light conditions, while increasing viewing performance with attention to detail.
MlL-STD 81OG tested, 5 ft. / 1.5m drop proof. IP65, one-meter tumble test. Hot swap battery, integrated 10800mAh/ 3.7V battery pack. Windows® 10 loT Enterprise. Firmware TPM 2.0. 10/100 Ethernet port. Optional finger print authentication support for biometric security system. Optional vehicle dock, office dock, battery charger. Optional briefcase handle, stylus, hand strap. Optional 4G LTE…
Ideal for Retail and Hospitality: Configure with an integrated 1D/2D imaging scanner to quickly capture barcodes off labels or smartphones. Complete the transaction at the point of service with payment via encrypted MSR, EMV-certified smartcard reader or third-party mPOS device connected through Bluetooth.