- Semi-rugged design with Intel Celeron N3350
- MIL-STD-810G & IP65 certified, 4-feet drop resistance
- 10.1” TFT color LCD 1280 x 800 HD
- 5 point projected capacitive multi-touch panel
- High mobility with multiple connectivity including WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
- Hot-swappable battery with optimized battery life up to 6 hours
- G-sensor, light sensor, 2M/8M Camera
- Option SCR, 1D/2D Barcode scanner
Drop: 4 ft
Size: 10" - 11"
Memory: 64 GB
Nits: < 350 nits
Operating System: WIN 10
Processor Type: Intel Celeron
Product Group: Tablets
RAM: 4 GB
Weight: 0,75 kg - 1,00 kg
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 ™ Processor MlL-STD 81OG tested, 4 ft. / 1.2m drop proof. IP65, one-meter tumble test. Hot swap battery, integrated 6500mAh battery pack. Hardware TPM 2.0. Gb ethernet port with PEX support for reliable communication & maintenance. Optional Windows® Hello camera & optional finger print authentication support for biometric security system. Optional vehicle…
PM-311B, the world’s first tablet that can read up to 3 lines of machine-readable zone (MRZ) data - enabling it to capture, identify, and process passport, visa and ID card information. With a 508-dpi capacitive and high-performance fingerprint reader, PM-311B can collect more detailed/accurate fingerprint characteristics and match them to database.
Fit for Purpose: Introducing ADD-f(x) modular design to optimize tablet functionality for your specific application requirements. A unique approach to configurability, new G10 ADD-f(x) architecture features 3 universal module bays to support a growing selection of mix-and-match function expansion modules.
Brand: iRuggy Compare